|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Ease of Use / Navigation|
|Value for Money|
BlackDatingforFree.com is a free website for black dating that is notable for being—as the name suggests–100% free, without any paid features or paid membership walls. Like most dating sites, BlackDatingforFree.com is designed to help users find other singles for dates and relationships. It offers basic features at no cost to users, including search functions, messaging, and more.
The sign up process for Blackdatingforfree.com is very simple and easy. All you need to sign up is an email, a photograph, a short description of yourself if you’d like, and a personal password. Once you have validated your email, your profile becomes public and you can begin using the site.
BlackdatingforFree is a truly free website. There are no paid memberships, paid features, or any features or services offered through the site that requires payment.
Once you’ve made your account, you can work on your personal profile. Profiles can include preference details including your age, gender, location, type of person or relationship you’re looking for, as well as more detailed information such as body type, religion, education, hair color, eye color, whether or not you have kids or have been married, and so on. These details are designed to help other users find you based on their search filters.
Although BlackDatingforFree.com is a free website, it has many features that are typically available on paid dating services. The most notable features include:
- Search function that allovers for searching by broad or detailed criteria, as well as usernames
- Live chatroom feature that allows you to talk to other members in real time
- Flirt “nudges” including “winks,” “flirts,” and notifications when someone adds you to their favorite list
- Personal photo album that lets you upload up to 8 photos at a time; photos can be made public to all users or kept private for only those who get a permission link from you
- Ability to block people with certain characteristics from contacting you (for instance, if you aren’t interested in people who are over the age of 50, you can block them from messaging you)
- Featured matches routinely show up on your website dashboard
- Public chat forum for all members
Ease of Use
The website design for BlackDatingforFree.com is very simple and user-friendly. The layout is simple, clean, and can be used even by people with very little internet experience. In addition to the desktop layout, the site also features a mobile version which makes using it on your smart phone, table or other mobile device very easy. There is even an app for both Apple and Android devices, if you would rather have an even more streamlined experience on your mobile device. As with the website, the Apple and Android apps do contain advertisements which are designed to offset the app itself being free. These ads can be annoying after a while, but whether or not you are willing to put up with them will depend on how much money you’d like to save by using a free website.
Pros and Cons
- Completely free—no hidden fees, subscriptions, or exclusive paid features
- Unique block feature makes it easier to weed out matches who don’t suit your preferences
- Detailed search function makes it easy to find people who fit certain criteria
- Chat forum is great for making new connections and talking about non-dating related topics
- Website is relatively active, and the most recent member activity is displayed on their profile
- Customer service is active and responds easily
- Website is simply designed and easy to use
- The amount of ads on each page can be intrusive at times
- Free membership means plenty of fake accounts, spam accounts and even scammers—so extra vetting and caution is required on part of the users
- Messaging feature requires the other person to be online at the same time to work, as there are no “inbox” or email-style messaging systems
- Lack of special or interesting features outside of searching for profiles and messaging/chatting
BlackDatingforFree.com is one of the few black dating sites that don’t require credit card information in order to access all of the website’s features and functions, due to the fact that the entire site is free to use. The only truly personal information you need to provide are an email and birth date—the rest is up to how much you’d like to share with other users. The photo album privacy feature does allow you to lock your photos and only allow specific people whom you give permission to view them, which is ideal for free dating websites where users may try to mine photos for scamming purposes.
BlackDatingforFree.com is a free black dating site whose free cost comes at the price of sometimes excessive online ads and relatively few features outside of basic messaging. However, for people interested mostly in meeting potential matches, the website’s no-frills features (including a real-time chat messaging feature and chat forums) should do just fine. The detailed search filters are notable for being very helpful for users looking for people that met certain criteria; and although users do need to keep an eye out for spam or fake accounts, the user base is relatively active when compared to popular paid dating sites.
The website itself is easy to use and comes with a mobile version or an app for those who would rather use the website while on the go. Aside from the ads, the website and app are cleanly designed and can be used by just about anyone, even those without previous dating site experience.
In all, BlackDatingforFree.com is a solid dating service for people on a budget who also don’t mind putting up with the online advertisements littering the page. It has everything you need to find people who meet your personal preferences, message them and chat in order to get to know one another, and possibly take a relationship further from there. If you can’t afford pricey online dating site subscriptions and don’t mind your dating service being simple, then this is an excellent option.